AGENDA
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 15, 2015
COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 8 p.m.
I.

Call meeting to order

II.

Pledge of allegiance

III.

Quorum

IV.

Agenda Additions/Deletions/Amendments

V.

Citizen Participation

VI.

Presentations

VII.

CITY BOARDS AND COMMITTEES

VIII.

Council Announcements

IX.

City Manager's Report

X.

Consent Agenda

A.

Approval of May 1 Meeting Minutes

B.

Approval of Proclamation P-12-17 Celebrating Memorial Day 2017

C.

Approval of Resolution R-26-17

Regarding Variance Application BV-3-17, A Request by Ms. Anita M. Adee Summers for a Variance to Validate Existing Lot Coverage at 30.7% and to Further Increase Lot Coverage at 1.4% to Allow Construction of a 11’ x 13’ Sunroom Onto the Rear of the Dwelling for a Total of 32.1% Lot Coverage at 12401 Melling Lane When, According to the Prince George’s County Zoning Ordinance, Lot Coverage in the R-80 Zone Shall Not be More Than 30%
D.

Approval of Resolution R-28-17

Authorizing the City Manager to Execute a Cost Sharing Agreement With the Maryland State Highway Administration for Construction of a Sidewalk Along the North Side of Hall Road, Between Hall Station Drive and the CSX Railroad Tracks
XI.

Old Business

A.

Approval of Ordinance O-2-17 and Resolution R-18-17

Adoption of FY 2018 Budget Ordinance O-2-17 and Capital Improvements Program Resolution R-18-17 - Eligible for Action
XII.

New Business

A.

Approval of Resolution R-25-17

CDBG Housing and Community Development Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2018 – Resolution R-25-17 – Public Hearing/Eligible for Action
XIII.

Adjournment

XIV.

NOTE

The Ethics Commission has advised that under certain circumstances, members of the public may qualify as lobbyists when they testify before the City Council. If so, the Bowie Ethics Ordinance requires that certain information be filed with the Ethics Commission. Please review the information about lobbying that is provided with the City Clerk. If you have any questions about lobbying, please contact the Ethics Commission or the Assistant City Manager.
This meeting will be televised live on Verizon Channel 10 and Comcast Channel 71 and 996, repeated on May 17, 2017 and May 20, 2017 at 7 p.m., and web-streamed live

NEXT REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOWIE CITY COUNCIL - MONDAY, JUNE 5, 2017 - COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 8 p.m.