Scheduling Shoots with Studio Technicians
Our goal is to provide as many opportunities for creating new programming from a variety of producers as we can, given the staff and resources we have.
- Producers can submit shows they have shot for simple editing, they can record virtually on Skype with one of the technicians, or they can do a show in the studio.
- Virtual and in-studio sessions are available Monday through Thursday. Sessions can begin between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Booking is handled through the myisaac.com system. See instructions or ask a technician for help in getting started with ISAAC.
- Sessions will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- As of the first of the month, a producer may book up to four sessions for that month and two for the following month.
Important Things to Remember When Booking
- Each session will be 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and can begin on the hour or half hour throughout the day as time is available.
- Sessions must be booked at least two studio business days (M-Th) in advance to allow technicians to plan their other work around scheduled sessions.
- There will be no recurring reserved spots for any producer.
- Only 1 session per date. Producers cannot do back-to-back sessions.
- In studio productions are limited to 8 people (including the producer).
Rescheduling and Canceling Sessions
We understand that on occasion you may need to reschedule sessions. We ask that you give as much notice as possible, but you must provide at least 24-hour’s notice when canceling a session. We will try our best to reschedule your session.
Last minute cancellations (under 24-hour's notice) and no-shows are not eligible to be rescheduled during that month.
Technicians can help with simple editing of shows (intros, outros, lower thirds, and removing retakes). More extensive editing should be done by producers, either at home or in the studio during a scheduled editing session. Virtual or in-person one-on-one editing training sessions can be provided to producers who are interested.