Instructions for Producers Submitting Video Files
When you are ready to submit your files, please do the following:
- Log into a gmail account.
- Then, open and complete the File Submission Form and upload the completed show file.
- The files will automatically be transferred to the studio.
If you are submitting a single file (either the body of a show recorded at home in one take, or a final edit completed on your PC or Mac), make sure the file adheres to the following guidelines and then submit the show using the links below:
- H.264 compression along with more detailed specs (if final edit)
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Bit rate no greater than 10,000 kbps (or 10Mb/s)
- File length between 26 - 28 minutes
- File size:
- Final broadcast renders - 1GB
- Files needing minor edits - 10 GB
- File types: mp4 or mov (for questions about other file types, contact a studio technician)
- File name should:
- start with show abbreviation
- not exceed 21 characters (including abbreviation)
- not have spaces or special characters