Prince Georges County Sports and Learning Complex
Covid-19 vaccinations are being offered at the Sports and Learning Complex in Landover. Walk-ins are accepted and appointments are encouraged. Schedule an appointment here. Clinic hours are as follows:
Monday and Wednesday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sundays - closed
Scheduling a Vaccine Appointment
- Maryland Call Center Helps Those Without Internet Schedule Appointments - Maryland’s COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center is available at 1-855-MDGOVAX (1-855-634-6829) to help those without internet access schedule appointments. Callers can get information on vaccines, identify providers in their area, and schedule appointments at Maryland’s mass vaccination sites.
- The Maryland vaccination website works best with the following browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Firefox. It does not always perform properly with Internet Explorer.
- Educate yourself about the COVID-19 vaccinations. The State of Maryland website has very detailed FAQs on its vaccination page to help you understand how the vaccines work and what you should be doing now and in the future.
- Giant - https://giantfood.com/pages/covid-info.
- Safeway and Rite Aid - https://www.mhealthappointments.com/covidappt
- Walgreens -https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19 - account required
- CVS - https://cvshealth.com/covid-19/vaccine-faq
- Walmart - account required
- Maryland has also partnered with small, independent pharmacies - https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/maryland-retail-vaccination-sites
- Some hospital systems in Maryland are offering vaccinations to the public. Some will ask you to pre-register online with them and others will have specific information about appointments. Visit the websites of MedStar, Luminis, Adventist Health, and University of Maryland Medical System for their latest info.
- Johns Hopkins has information on their site for current patients - https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/maryland.html
- Primary care physicians and other healthcare providers have begun to receive their own allocations of the Covid-19 vaccine. They will reach out to their patients directly.
|Prince George's County Vaccine Information||CovidLink - Maryland Vaccine Information|
|CDC Covid-19 Vaccine Information||FDA Covid-19 Vaccine Information|
|Maryland Vaccination Site Locator|
|Marylanders can stay informed about the vaccination process by texting MDREADY to 898-211 or by visiting https://covidlink.maryland.gov/content/vaccine..|