- Bowie TV
- Resources for TV Producers
- Loaner Program
The City of Bowie television studio offers equipment checkouts to public access producers for shooting their own productions at home or in the field. We have cameras, light stands, a portable greenscreen, and tripods that you can borrow. Details about the equipment can be found in the equipment catalog.
Checkouts can be scheduled Monday through Friday between noon and 6 p.m.
Checkout length: Up to 3 studio business days. Producers are responsible for the equipment checked out and must be present at all shoots using the checked out equipment.
Here’s how that process will work:
- Contact one of the studio technicians to schedule a preliminary discussion about your shoot.
- Tom Allen 301-809-3049
- Mark Patterson 301-809-3048
- They will help you determine what equipment is needed and will provide instructions and a username and password for the ISAAC reservation system.
- Sign into ISAAC system to complete your equipment reservation, specifying equipment pickup and return date/time.
- The technician and producer will both verify the items being checked out are present and in working order. The producer will sign paperwork acknowledging the return date and time and accepting responsibility for the equipment.
- The same verification of equipment will take place when it is returned.
- Failure to return the equipment on the specified date and time will result in loss of loaner program privileges and may result in the loss of studio privileges in the future.
Still have questions?
- Email or call one of the studio technicians listed above.
- Watch our brief video