Reservations can be made in person at City Hall or through the online reservation system.
How to make the reservation online:
1) Click here to be redirected to the Parks & Recreation Website.
2) Click on "Facilities - Reserve a Picnic Site".
3) A list of all rentable Group Areas and Pavilions will appear, select which one you would like to reserve.
4) On the right side, click and select the Date you would like to reserve.
5) Enter the In and Out time (Please note: when you click on the time field, the popup shows the times in 3 columns, hours on the left, minutes in the middle and am/pm on the right. You may need to scroll up the hour or minute column to get to the time you want. The end time defaults to 1 hour later than the start time; all day permits can be issued from 10 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.).
6) After the date and time has been set, move to the Attendee box directly below; the maximum number of attendees can be found in the details section to the left.
7) Click Proceed.
8) A login page will appear; if you already have an account through the City website, use those login credentials; If you do not have an account, click Create New Account and fill in all necessary fields and information pertaining to your Account; Once finished, click Create Account.
9) A city employee will receive an email with your Account Submission. Once approved, you will receive an email saying your reservation has been approved which will allow you to login using the credentials you provided to process payment and finalize the reservation.
Need help using this online tool?
We are available to answer all questions or concerns Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Please call 301-809-3002.