The City of Bowie Education Committee sponsors the Education Grants Program to enhance the learning experiences of Bowie students. These grants will help to promote educational programs and academic excellence both inside and outside of the classroom.
Do you have a creative idea for a new project or program educational experiences? Apply now 2018 -2019 school year.
- Grants must support Bowie schools
- Grants awards are from $100 - $1,000
- Submission deadline is October 15, 2018
- Teachers, parent groups, and other interested individuals from eligible community schools can apply.
- Grants are for new and creative ideas for projects and programs that will enrich the students’ learning experiences.
Please share this information with others who may be interested in applying.
For more information, please contact Neil Norris, staff liaison to the City of Bowie Education Committee at 240-544-5600 or email.