Free Drive-Thru Flu Vaccine Clinic at the Center
Saturday, September 25, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to help protect against the flu. This year the city is partnering with University of Maryland Capital Region Health to make getting a flu shot even easier. Only the regular dose flu vaccine will be available. For adults 65 and older, check with your doctor to determine if the high-dose flu vaccine is a better choice for you. The high- dose vaccine will also be available at the Center during the walk-in clinic on October 11.
How the drive-thru clinic works:
• Flu shots are available for adults and children age three and older.
• Vaccines are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Wear clothing that allows easy access to your upper arm.
• Everyone three years and older must wear a face mask.
• Minors (under 18) require a parent/guardian signature of consent.
• This is a drive-thru event ONLY – no walk-ups.